Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10.24.09

We did it!!! Beachum and I are now officially married! We made it through the last few (stressful) months without being at each others throats - more in love than ever!

We moved up here to Portland in September - towards the end of our wedding planning. Some thought we were nuts to do it all in such a small amount of time. We figured that if we could make it through all of this, we can do just about anything. We are looking forward to our honeymoon in Mexico, where we can relax, drink margaritas, and visit with family.

Thank you to our friends and family that made the trip to Portland to celebrate with us and to those who couldn't make it, we missed you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for pictures!! I'm so glad you started this, now I can keep up with you too!!! I miss you and I'm so sad I missed the wedding, I was actually pretty bummed this weekend. Darn kids ;)

    ReplyDelete